The full day wedding package includes…
- Full day coverage – from getting ready in the morning, all the way through to the first dance in the evening (8 hours)
- At least 350 hi-res edited images presented on branded USB stick in presentation box (including my speciality wedding bokeh panoramas). All edited to my distinctive style
- Reproduction rights to each image
- Online Highlights Slideshow and Gallery to Share
- Mobile App to keep selected photos on your phone or tablet
Wedding photography is going to be one of the most important investments you make in your wedding day. You’re not just purchasing images, you’re investing in the considerable time, skill and effort of your photographer, both on the day and afterwards in post-processing, to carefully create the most beautiful wedding images to keep forever.
Click here to contact me to receive detailed quote
(Please include the wedding date and the venue of your choice)
I look forward to hearing from you!
How do we make a booking?
Firstly, please contact me to check if I am available for the date of your wedding. If I am, we can discuss your preferences and expectations. Once everything is clear, you can go ahead with the booking. We sign the contract to secure the date. I ask for a £250 deposit as a booking fee. The remaining balance is due four weeks before the wedding. Bookings are on a first come first served basis. Dates are only reserved if the booking fee has been received and photography contract signed.
I offer wide choice of Fine Art and Storybook/Coffee Table Bespoke designed Albums by the finest album manufacturers in the world including Queensberry of New Zealand