Wedding photography is going to be one of the most important investments you make in your wedding day. You’re not just purchasing images, you’re investing in the considerable time, skill and effort of your photographer, both on the day and afterwards in post-processing, to carefully create the most beautiful wedding images to keep forever. I’m full time wedding photographer shooting over 50 weddings each year. I have experience and knowledge to help you go through your special day stress free!
My prices start from £995 for 8 hours coverage
The full day wedding package
- Full day coverage (8 hours) – from getting ready in the morning, all the way through to the first dance in the evening
(bridal preparations, groom and guests at the ceremony venue beforehand, the wedding ceremony, formal family photographs from a list supplied by you, bride and groom portraits, detail shots of the venue & reception room, bride and groom’s entrance to the wedding breakfast, speeches (usually father of the bride, groom and best man), the cutting of the cake & first dance)
- Typically 300 hi-res images edited to my distinctive style ready to download in full resolution
- Branded USB memory stick with watermark free hi-res images
- Reproduction rights to each image
- Online Highlights Slideshow and Gallery to Share
- Mobile App to keep selected photos on your phone or tablet
- Lots of guidance and scheduling/logistical help making your day go as smoothly as possible
How do we make a booking?
Contact me to check if I am available for the date of your wedding. If I am, we can discuss your preferences and expectations. Once everything is clear, you can go ahead with the booking. We sign the contract to secure the date. I ask for a £250 deposit as a booking fee. The remaining balance is due four weeks before the wedding. Bookings are on a first come first served basis. Dates are only reserved if the booking fee has been received and photography contract signed.